The Sherman H. Masten Learning Resource Center (LRC), named after the college’s first president, provides library, media services and information literacy instruction to the campus.
The library provides:
- Books, ebooks, articles, DVDs, databases and other resources
- Wireless network, computers for Internet access and general and college applications
- Expert research help for classes and for individuals – in person or by phone, email or chat
- Quiet study and group study space
- Off-campus access to research databases and guides 24/7 through the library website
- Copiers, printers and scanner
- Specialized collections in foundation grant material, federal government documents and County College of Morris history
The LRC’s Alex DeCroce Media Center consists of a professional television studio and related facilities for audio and video production and instructional activity and is home to Morris Educational Television, a 24-hour, seven-day-per-week educational access channel airing educational and local programming on Cablevision’s Channel 77 and Verizon FiOS Channel 40.
For more information, call 973-328-5296 or visit the LRC’s website at www.ccm.edu/library.