Hold on Student Records

Students who fail to meet their obligations to the college, financial or otherwise, will have their academic records placed on “hold’’ until the obligation is resolved to the satisfaction of the college. No grade report, transcript or diploma will be issued on the student’s behalf until obligations are satisfied in full. Once the obligation is satisfied, it is the student’s responsibility to notify the Office of Registration and Records that the hold has been lifted..