Customized Business Training
Did You Know CCM Works Directly with Companies and Organizations?
For over 25 years, CCM's Workforce Development team has been successfully providing business and staff development solutions through Customized Business Training (CBT) to diverse organizations and industries in the greater Morris County area. Annually we serve over 300 companies and over 4,000 employees.
We can help you:
- Solve Problems better and faster - Revitalize Innovation
- Increase Efficiency - Reduce Labor and Operating Costs
- Minimize Employee Turnover - Maximize Productivity
- Improve Customer Retention
- Strengthen Internal/External Communications
- Grow your Market Share and Maximize Profit Margins.
We provide services to:
- Customize workforce development solutions specifically for your unique environment (programs with demonstrated gains of up to 30 percent ROI).
- Design a staff development plan, a corporate university, or simply add to what you already have in place.
- Identify what competencies will support your organization’s strategic plan and business objectives.
- Implement targeted solutions which utilize Needs/Skills Assessments, Performance Consulting, Tailored Training Programs, Certification Programs, On-Line Training and Coaching.
- Offer options ranging from private pay to grant funding that work within your budget.
Workforce Development's business focused professionals will come to your location to understand your business and workplace culture at no cost. This allows CCM to design training programs which can be delivered on-site, off-site or on-line. Off-site courses can be held at our Randolph campus. You decide the dates, the time, a given course length and the delivery options.
Your payoff comes in two key ways:
- Lower Training Costs
- Increased Workplace Productivity, Efficiency and Profitability
We welcome you to find out more about us and learn how our workplace programs can benefit your organization.
Please contact us for a free consultation:
Workforce Development Continuing Professional Education / Customized Business Training may be contacted at: email@example.com , or call 973-328-5186 for Training Solutions Assistance or visit www.ccm.edu/BusinessCommunity/businesssolutions for further Information.
Sampling of Courses for Your Business
Business / Personal Development Skills
|Business Writing||Performance Management|
|Business Communications||Team Building|
|Customer Service Skills||Supervisory/Management Skills|
|Conflict Resolution||Change Management|
|Diversity Management||Work Life Balance|
|Emotional Intelligence||Strategic Planning|
|Team Effectiveness||Innovative Thinking|
|Time Management||Marketing & Sales|
|Critical Thinking Skills||Multi-Generational Mgmt.|
|Stress Management||Succession Planning|
|Presentation Skills||Leadership Development|
|Business Math||Mechanical Prototyping|
|Blue Print Reading||Computer Integrated Mfg. (CNC)|
|Microsoft Office Suite||General Mechanical Skills|
|Supply Chain Management||Lean Thinking|
|Project Management||Social Media|
|Lean 5S||Program Development Languages|
|Lean Visual Production||Database Tools|
|Six Sigma||Web Design/Development Specialist Certificate|
|Business Process Improvement||Networking Fundamentals|
|GMP & GLP||Cisco CCNA Network Technician Certification|
|MS Office Specialist Certification||COMPTIA A+ Certification|
|English as a Second Language (ESL)||Occupational Spanish|
Get details on hot in-demand programs we can provide for your business at www.ccm.edu/BusinessCommunity/businesssolutions/indemand.
Grant-Supported Training for Your Employees
Take advantage of cost-free training through a special state grant program! Classes are held on the Randolph campus at no charge to your company. All registration for the Grant-Supported Training Program must be done through CCM's Center for Business & Technology. Classes available in Business/Communication Skills and Computer Skills.
For registration, information and schedule, go to http://www.ccm.edu/BusinessCommunity/businesssolutions/grantsupported/.
Most topics are offered as a full day course (9:00 am - 5:00 pm). We encourage you to share this opportunity with friends, family and coworkers and join thousands of others who have benefited from the training we provide.
NOTE: For Employers and Employees
These classes are provided at no charge to your company. However, employees must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Public employees and unemployed persons are NOT eligible for this program (a special program for unemployed can be found at http://rtwnj.org)
- Employees must work either part-time or full-time for a New Jersey business
- Employees must be paid by their employer at their usual hourly rate while in training (companies with less than 250 employees are exempt)
- Employer's valid FEIN Number is required (Tax ID number - see your Human Resources Dept.)
- For PC courses, employees must have Windows knowledge and keyboard/mouse skills, as well as any other prerequisite noted for registration
Cost Effective Training for Your Employees with County College of Morris!
CCM, as a recommended training provider for the New Jersey Department of Labor, can help you access varied grant training funds which are currently available to develop and upgrade the skills of your workers. We can also design competitively priced private pay programs specifically tailored to your business.
Customized Training Grant programs cover the following:
- Course Development for Topics
- Class Materials (most topics)
- Instructor and Delivery
View a sample of Workforce Development Courses for Your Business at https://www.ccm.edu/businesscommunity/businesssolutions/
NEW Grant Opportunities for Businesses - The New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development spearheaded the creation of eight Talent Development Centers at institutions of higher education to serve as "centers for excellence" for providing workforce training and skill development focused on a specific key industry in New Jersey: Advanced Manufacturing, Health Care, Life Sciences, Financial Services, Construction and Utilities, Retail, Tourism and Hospitality, and Transportation, Logistics and Distribution. These centers will also serve as anchors for expanded high-quality, employer-driven partnerships and will further build the capacity of the state's higher education institutions to provide education and training aligned with the needs of the state's key industries.
CCM is a strategic partner to connect Morris Area businesses and support each Talent Development Center's primary mission of providing industry-focused training for dislocated, currently employed, and incumbent workers.