How to Register for Classes
Search for Open Classes
- Go to WebAdvisor
- Click on "Students"
- Log in is not necessary
- Click on "Search for Sections"
- Insert a date range as noted in the instructions
- Click on the drop‐down box for "Subject"
- Fill in Course Number, if you have it. Fill in the number only, not the letters (e.g. 014, not MAT-014)
- Repeat Steps 6 and 7 for all classes that you are interested in
- Click "Submit"
- View all available classes
Before your register online:
- Know your user name (lastname.firstname) - maximum 17 characters
- Know your password - your password is automatically set to "ccm" and your 7-digit student ID number (e.g., ccm0123456). We strongly encourage you to change your automatically generated password. Passwords must be a minimum of eight characters long.
- Make sure you get advisement clearance if you are a full-time, matriculated student. Visit Academic Advisement for specific information on how to gain clearance.
- Go to WebAdvisor and follow the log-in instructions.
For More Information
Visit the Records and Registration website for additional information, including registration dates and deadlines.
Courses begin throughout the semester. Registration must be completed three business days prior to the first class (required for online registration). Seats are limited so register early. Courses are for those 18 years of age or older with the exception of youth programs.
Payment in FULL is due at the time of registration.
PLEASE NOTE: The student's Social Security number is required for online registration.
For mail in or in-person registration, print the registration form from our website. Go to www.ccm.edu/businessCommunity and click on the Continuing Education brochure to obtain the registration form.
Online Instant Enrollment
This option can be used up to three business days before the course start date. Search for the course(s) you want, pay and get immediate confirmation of your registration. Go to WebAdvisor. Follow the instructions. Your registration will not be processed without payment. American Express, VISA, MasterCard and Discover are accepted. See directions below.
PLEASE NOTE: Change of Information. The online system is unable to automatically update changes of name, address or phone number since your last registration. To change your information, go to www.ccm.edu. Put Change of Information Form into the Search Box. Print and complete. This helps the college contact you with mailings, course changes or cancellations. You may not receive your certificate or transcript if your information is not updated. Please help us to serve you better.
For online registration assistance, call 973-328-5187. For technical assistance with WEB registration, contact the Help Desk at 973-328-5600, 8 a.m.-7 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. on Friday.
Register by Mail
Mail completed registration form and payment to:
County College of Morris, Records and Registration
214 Center Grove Road
Randolph, NJ 07869-2086
Total payment by check or money order must accompany your registration. Each student should send a separate check. Do not mail cash. Check or money order should be made payable to County College of Morris.
In-person registration may be completed in the Student Community Center, Room 220 (Parking Lot 6 - obtain a visitor's pass at the Public Safety Office located at 675 Route 10 East). The Records and Registration office is open 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays. You may pay by cash, check, money order, American Express, VISA, MasterCard or Discover.
- Scroll to bottom of page
- Select Business and Community
- Under Upcoming Events, select Web Advisor/Registration
- Select Continuing Education (non-credit)
- Select Register and Pay for Continuing Education classes (non-credit)
- Enter only the course code number (example 48200) then submit
- Enter all required information and submit (if registering a child, use child's name and social security number)
- Enter credit card information
- Credit card number no spaces or dashes
- Expiration date, month/year
- Name on credit card - This can be different from the student's name
- Email address - Please verify accuracy. Confirmation of payment will be sent to this address
- Click Submit
- Print the confirmation page for your records
For More Information
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-328-5187.