Dean’s Honor List
Full-time students are eligible for the Dean’s Honor List on a semester basis if they:
- Carry a minimum of 12 credits during the semester.
- Earn a semester grade point average of 3.0 or better.
- Have no repeat course for that semester.
- Have no Fs for that semester.
Part-time students are eligible for the Dean’s Honor List on an annual basis if they:
- Accumulate 12 or more credits during the year, which includes the Summer, Fall and Spring semesters.
- Earn a grade point average of 3.0 or better for the year.
- Have no repeat courses for the year.
- Have no Fs for the year.
Full and part-time students enrolled in developmental/remedial courses during the award period must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 college credits to be eligible for the Dean’s Honor List.
Students may inquire about their selection to the Dean's Honor List by calling the Office of Academic Affairs at (973) 328-5090.