Library/Learning Resource Center
The Sherman H. Masten Learning Resource Center (LRC), named after the college’s first president, provides library, research, and information resources.
The Library provides:
- Expert research help and instruction for classes and for individuals – in person or by phone, text, email or chat
- Books, ebooks, articles, DVDs, databases and other resources
- Wireless access, computers for Internet access and general and college applications
- Quiet study and group study space
- Off-campus access to research databases and guides 24/7 through the library website