Health Services

The Office of Health Services, located in Cohen Hall 266, is open throughout the year. A registered nurse is available to provide health care, discuss personal health problems and make appropriate referrals. Any questions regarding health or safety may be directed to the Office of Health Services. Students are encouraged to participate in all special health promotion programs and activities offered throughout the year. Telephone: 973-328-5160; Fax: 973-328-5163


New Jersey law requires that all full-time students present a valid record of immunization against measles, mumps, rubella and Hepatitis B as a condition of enrollment.The state requires two doses of live measles containing vaccine administered after one year of age, after 1968, and 30 days apart. Additionally, the documentation must include verification of a three-dose Hepatitis B vaccine or a 2-dose recomibax IP given between 11 and 15 years of ages.

Individuals who are not in the Nursing, Radiography or Allied Health programs are exempt from these requirements only if they are 30 years of age or older, are taking less than 12 credits, or have a medical reason or a religious objection to immunization. Students should contact the Office of Health Services for more details about the immunization requirements.

Health Records: All health records are confidential and kept on file in the Office of Health Services. Copies of your Immunization Records may be obtained for a fee

Physical Examinations

Prior to participation in an intercollegiate sport, students can receive a free physical examination by a physician designated by the college. Student-athletes who miss the scheduled physical will need to obtain a physical by their own physician prior to participating in any intercollegiate activity.

Students enrolled in the Nursing or Allied Health Professional programs are required to have a full health history including a physical examination.

It is recommended that students who have a chronic medical disorder contact Health Services for available accommodations.

Medical Reserved Parking can be obtained through Health Services with appropriate documentation.


For information about obtaining affordable healthcare insurance visit the CCM Health Services website.

All Nursing and Allied Health students in the professional phase are required to have both accident and sickness health insurance with basic hospitalization coverage and must provide proof to the program chairperson at the start of each semester.