- Online Professional Development and Adult Enrichment Courses
- Online Career Training Certification Programs
Learn More Online - anytime, anywhere - in 6 weeks. Most courses are $99.
ed2go Instructor-Led Courses
- Accounting Fundamentals
- QuickBooks for
Business and Management
- PMP Certification Prep
Computers and Technology
- Computer Skills for Workplace
- Creating WordPress Websites
- Creating Web Pages
- CSS and XHTML
- Java Programming
- C# Programming
- PHP and MySQL
- Secrets of Better Photography
Teaching and Education
- Differentiated Instruction in Classroom
- Singapore Math
- Solve Classroom Discipline Problems
- Teaching Smarter with SMART Boards
- GED and GRE Preparation
Writing and Publishing
- Beginner Writer’s Workshop
- Effective Business Writing
- Grammar Refresher
- Writing Essentials
Personal Development has a variety of courses within these popular topics
- Children Parents and Family
- Personal Finance
- Health and Wellness
How to Get Started
- Go to www.ed2go.com/ccm
- Click on enroll through a local college or university. Choose a course, and complete the enrollment process.
- Choose date
- Sign in
- Payment option
Go to www.ed2go/ccm for specific start dates.
All courses require Internet access, e-mail, Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer. Some courses may have additional requirements. Please visit the Online Instruction Center for more information.
Prepare for employment in some of today's hottest careers with a comprehensive, affordable, and self-paced online Career Training Program. You can begin these programs at any time and learn at your own pace. Upon successful completion of all required coursework, you receive a Certificate of Completion.
Business and Professional
- Administrative Professional
- Bookkeeping the Easy Way
- Six Sigma Greenbelt, Blackbelt
Health Career and Fitness
- Medical Transcription
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
Hospitality and Gaming
- Certified Wedding Planner
- Travel Agent Training
IT and Software
- System Engineer 2003 (MCSE)
- Web Database Developer
Media and Design
- 3ds max
- Digital Arts Certificate
- Game Arts Certificate
- Graphic Design
Skilled Trades and Industrial
- Freight Broker/Agent Training
- HVAC Technician
- Home Inspection Certificate
Sustainable Energy & Going Green
- Building Analyst Quickstart (BPI Certification)
- Certified Green Supply Chain Professional
- Principles of Green Building
- Solar Power Professional
Online High School Diploma With
- Certified Protection Officer Training
- Child Care Training
- Homeland Security Training
- Office Management Training
- Facilitators and mentors answer questions and help you through your studies.
- Career counselors help you prepare for the transition from the classroom to the workplace.
- Courses are all open enrollment and self-paced.
- No additional charges—all materials, workbooks, and software are included in the course fee.
- Payment plans available.
How to Get Started
- All materials are included in the program fees.
- Register and pay a www.ed2go.com/ccm. For more information, call 877-221-5151
One of the best ways to move forward in your career is to start with a High School Diploma!
ONLINE HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
View options at
Want to pass the GED® test? This course will help you develop the skills you’ll need to succeed.
For daytime GED classes, contact Morris County School of Technology at 973-627-4600.