CCM's on-line training partner, Ed2Go, offers you the option to
learn online -- anywhere, anytime.
Convenient, six-week, instructor led courses available staring as low as $115.
Prepare for employment in some of today’s hottest careers with a comprehensive, affordable, and self-paced online Career Training Program. You can begin these programs at any time and learn at your own pace. Upon successful completion of all required coursework, you receive a Certificate of Completion. See a sample of options below. For a full listing of available courses go to www.ed2go.com/ccm/
- Online Professional Development Courses
- Online Career Training Certification Programs
- Sales Skills
Accounting and Finance
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Effective Business Writing
- Using Social Media in Business
- PMP Prep
- Microsoft Excel (2013 or 2016)
Design and Composition
Creating Web Pages
- Grammar Refresher
- Speed Spanish
Sales and Marketing Skills
- Professional Sales Skills
- Effective Selling
- Creating WordPress Websites
- Intro to Java Programming
- Into to SQL
Writing and Publishing
- Effective Writing
- A to Z Grant Writing
- Advanced Grant Proposal Writing
- Beginning Writers Workshop
How to Get Started
- Go to www.ed2go.com/ccm/
- Click on enroll through a local college or university. Choose a course, and complete the enrollment process.
- Choose date
- Sign in
- Payment option
Go to www.ed2go/ccm/ for specific start dates.
All courses require Internet access, e-mail, Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer. Some courses may have additional requirements. Please visit the Online Instruction Center for more information.
Prepare for employment in some of today's hottest careers with a comprehensive, affordable, and self-paced online Career Training Program. You can begin these programs at any time and learn at your own pace. Upon successful completion of all required coursework, you receive a Certificate of Completion.
Business and Professional
- Administrative Professional
- Certified Bookkeeper
- Six Sigma Greenbelt, Blackbelt
Health Career and Fitness
- Medical Transcription
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
Hospitality and Gaming
- Certified Wedding Planner
- Event Management and Design
- Travel Agent Training
IT and Software
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
Media and Design
- Digital Arts Certificate
- Game Arts Certificate
- Graphic Design
Skilled Trades and Industrial
- HVACR Technician
- Home Inspection Certificate
Teacher Professional Development
- Child Development Associate Training
- Facilitators and mentors answer questions and help you through your studies.
- Career counselors help you prepare for the transition from the classroom to the workplace.
- Courses are all open enrollment and self-paced.
- No additional charges—all materials, workbooks, and software are included in the course fee.
- Payment plans available.
How to Get Started
- All materials are included in the program fees.
- Register and pay a www.ed2go.com/ccm/. For more information, call 877-221-5151
Professional Sales Skills
Discover how to begin a successful and rewarding career in sales.
Learn the secret to converting a potential customer into a long-term asset. Find out how to lay the groundwork for repeat business and your future success.
Principles of Sales Management
Master the art of managing sales teams from a sales management professional.
One of the best ways to move forward in your career is to start with a High School Diploma!
ONLINE HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
View options at
Want to pass the GED® test? This course will help you develop the skills you’ll need to succeed.
For daytime GED classes, contact Morris County School of Technology at 973-627-4600.